what should i do

my boyfreinds mother keeps butting in when we go to the docotors and they ask questions she keeps answering them and not us i think its rude and i think that shes trying to take over and telling us what to do were the parents not where so how can i tell her this without being rude

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 8:38 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• Why is she going with you to the appointments? Don't tell her when you're going and then she can't interfere.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 8:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Wow StarLee is rockin with her answers tonight. She read my mind.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 8:58 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I agree. I don't let my mom come back with me if she goes with us. But it isn't common for her to come unless we are sick.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:00 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I'm with the others. Why is she even there?

If she HAS to go for some reason, when you're in the waiting room and your name is called, turn to her and say "We'll be back in a minute. Would you mind watching our jackets?"
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:00 AM on Feb. 12, 2009