Would you like this gift?

I have a lot of old pictures, and thought my Sisters (that I haven't seen in years) would like to have. I got them each a scrapbook, and I'm putting the pics in them, and leaving the places blank so they can write in the yr, or something about the picture. The pics are of them with our parents/family. Both our parents are deceased, and most of the people in the pics are, like Grandparents, etc...
So do you think they will like it? I'm sending them no matter what, but I just wanted to hear what others thought about the idea.
Btw, my Sisters and I don't all get along. After our parents died we all fell apart, and never came back together...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Dec. 4, 2012 in Holidays

• What a wonderful gift. Families often fall apart after a tragedy. My family fell apart after my parents divorce, and so did my husband's, neither of us are close to our brothers anymore. Maybe this beautiful gift will help to heal some wounds.

Merry Christmas....sending healing thoughts your way.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:53 AM on Dec. 4, 2012

• I would like that very much!!!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 11:50 AM on Dec. 4, 2012

• YES. You might be my mother's sister. After her parents died, the family fell apart.

FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 11:50 AM on Dec. 4, 2012

• I'd love it. I'm actually trying to scan in all my mom & dad's slides from way back when and plan on buring it all on a disk for all my siblings. It may be next year but I will get it done. LOTS of slides.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 11:54 AM on Dec. 4, 2012

• I think that would be an awesome gift. And who knows? Maybe it'll be a huge step toward healing the rift between you all.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 11:56 AM on Dec. 4, 2012

• Yes that is awesome.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:57 AM on Dec. 4, 2012

• That's a very kind and thoughtful gift for people you don't get along with. I think if I didn't get along with my siblings and they gave me something like that I would be very appreciative.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• I think that is a lovely, thoughtful and kind idea.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 12:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• YES
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• That sounds wonderful. I would make sure you have some tissues handy when you give them the gift.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:13 PM on Dec. 4, 2012