Will you help me with my history homework?

Usually I read the chapter in the book and actually look for the anwers that way, but tonight I don't want to. If I ask the questions on here will you help me answer them?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 8:46 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• DAM LADIES YOU HAVE YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH JUST HELP THE GIRL OUT MAN I LOVE HISTORY SO WAT IS THE QUESTION
    FIVEHAPPYHEARTS

Answer by FIVEHAPPYHEARTS at 10:53 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• You do realize that's cheating, right??
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 8:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• isn't that cheating. not doing your own work.
    Anonymous

• Not really cheating, but you should really do it yourself. You won't learn anything if we help you with it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:48 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• How old are you?
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 8:49 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• If she's not doing the work herself, that IS cheating. I am a teacher. If a student was caught doing this, they'd be cheating and would fail the assignment.
    Anonymous

• anon 8:49............blah, blah blah. You can ask me the question, it's only homework, it's not cheating for crying out loud.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 8:51 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• It's NOT cheating???? Are you people nuts? If you're in college, and you turn in work that isn't yours (and it won't be if you get the answers from someone else), then you're in violation of the school's honor code. When this happens, you can be suspended or expelled, depending on the severity of your actions. Getting the answers from someone else IS cheating, by every definition of the word. I've served on the Academic Conduct committees at two universities. I can guarantee you that this is cheating.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 8:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• alright alright i'll read the book sheesh.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 8:59 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i would have helped you edna!!! i'm ridiculously good at history plus I already passed my college history exams...
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 9:01 PM on Feb. 11, 2009