If you send out Christmas cards with the children's photos....

...did you have the pictures taken yet? Send the cards out yet? I take the picture myself but I am running really late & haven't had a chance!!

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 12:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2012 in Holidays

• For the past few years I've taken my own pictures and uploaded them on Hallmark.com and send out digital photo cards. This year we did a cheap portrait package at Sears and bought a pack of Christmas cards so we'll stick the picture in and mail out the cards. We took pictures on 11/24 and they'll be ready by 12/11 so I'll probably mail out that weekend.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:51 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• I usually do one of those collage cards from Wal-Mart. That way I can include pictures of us throughout the year. It updates people on what we've been doing without a lengthy letter included.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• with the move and all this year we're just doing the old fashion box set cards. and we hand deliver them. the girls love handing them out to our friends.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 2:32 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• I usually do my own or have someone take one of DS and I, then order cards through Vistaprint. I haven't gotten mine out yet this year.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2012