Did anyone hear about Stephen Fowler on Wife Swap?

What do you think about it? I will provide a link to it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• drove me crazy
    Anonymous

• http://glosslip.com/2009/02/10/wife-swaps-stephen-fowler-finds-foul-behavior-not-such-a-great-idea/

OMG, I googled it. I don't watch this show. That Fowler Guy is a total ASS! jmo
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:15 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I watched a little of the episode but I could not tolerate the way he presented himself. I have no issue with how they live or their politics. But to come across that way was just horrid. The line that made me turn off the television was, "our set" or the group of people they socialize with. That was a bit too much. I didn't care for the other mother, have more in common with this man and his family, but his attitudes in how he presents himself was such high snobbery.  No need for any of that.

Anonymous

• He was an absolute jerk!
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 9:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• He can go back to England, if he thinks American's are that bad. He needs a wake up call and something remove from his butt. :)

I do think she (the other wife) handle him well for the most part.
    pandermom

Answer by pandermom at 9:20 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I pity their children
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:37 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• He was an arrogant, idiotic, social-inept asshole.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 9:50 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• What a superior weenie!
    Anonymous

• He may have come off bad but he did actually marry an American and his children are both culturally American while being raised with his values and culture. So he can't think that everything is all that bad. My guess is that this woman represented all the things he did not like about American culture. That is still no excuse to respond to her the way he did. I didn't particularly care for the other wife's method of parenting or her philosophy either but I wouldn't have trashed her either.
    Anonymous