I have a 27 month old and a 7 month old and I keep thinking i always forget a child.

I love love love being a mom. All i can think about everyday is how bad i want another one. I know im crazy but i love the age difference! They are already best buds. Anyone have three that close together?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Dec. 4, 2012 in General Parenting

• 4,3 and 10 months and yes I do love how close they are! All 3 are joined at the hips especially now that babes can crawl.
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 1:26 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• Mine are close in age but older - 10, 9, 7, and 5 - age differences are 16 months, 25 months, 21 months.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 1:49 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• idareyou Did you get crap from everyone about it? Do you love the age difference now?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• My oldest was 3 when my 3rd was born, my 2nd was 18 months. My oldest has autism so it was like having 3 babies. I love that my 2nd and 3rd are so close now, but I was so crazy busy that I truly remember very little about my dd's first year - I was in auto mode from lack of sleep!
    They are older now and I have 2 more that are 20 months apart, but they are 7 years younger than my 3rd. My advice would be to wait until your 2nd is at least a year old before trying for another, let him be the baby for a little while.

Answer by missanc at 2:49 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• oh i think we are waiting till she turns two ish so it wont be for awhile. I just really want another lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:54 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• We had five children in six years.

One and two are 16 months apart. Two and three are 18 months apart. Three and four are 14 months apart. Four and five is our biggest gap - 2 years and 2 months apart.

It's a lot of fun! Busy - but I think adding a baby at any age is that way. :)
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:31 PM on Dec. 4, 2012