GMAC Timeshare division

Have any of you used this company to sell a timeshare? I found mixed reviews researching them online but I've got to get rid of this thing!!!

britni11

Asked by britni11 at 9:08 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• There is only one company that I have ever used and I totally recommend them and they are very helpful and honest. Thank goodness, because selling a timeshare is tough. Anyways the website is www.pinnaclevacations.com. Also here is the email address for the guy who we worked with. He is top notch! bocabum1999@yahoo.com (his name is Jim) You can email him, tell him that you want to sell your time share and ask him whatever questions that you have. He will tell you what you need to know and you won't be under any obligation with them unless you choose to use their company. Should you choose to go with some other company, please remember that you should not PAY a company before they sell your timeshare. They get their commission AFTER they sell it. I have heard of a lot of people getting scammed like that.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2009