Dinner Idea

I've got a couple of pork chops and some boring old potatoes. What can I do with them that's more interesting than just frying them up?

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 3:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2012 in Food & Drink

• Pour some cream of mushroom soup over them and bake them...cream of anything works good with pork. You can slice the potatoes and add them to the dish too.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 3:34 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• get you some bread crumbs and roll them in that with some spices and bake them.. add some seasoning to the tators and roast them in the oven... that's all I have lol
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 3:10 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• Toss a marinade on the chops and broil them. Have mashed spuds with.

saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 3:32 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• I do something similar, texasgurl33, with my pork chops. Only I pour either soda or beer on top of them too then cover them and bake.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 6:14 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• Thanks, Texas, and everybody. The pork chops and sliced potatoes are smothered in creamy gravy--I whisked some dry onion soup mix into the cream of mushroom soup and seasoned the potatoes with a little salt an garlic powder. They'll go into the oven soon. Like for an hour, I'm thinking?
    Ballad

Comment by Ballad (original poster) at 6:46 PM on Dec. 4, 2012