Bored and trying to figure something out about early pregnancy and conception :)

so i took a pregnancy test every single day from may 8th to the 15th skipped the 16th and tested the 17th all tests prior to the 17th were negative and the 17th was a faint positive all with FRER so my question is when did i ovulate or when do you thing conception occurred? lmp was April 16th and i was also on the pill up until April 24th because i was trying to regulate my cycles which ranged from 33 to 37 days long due to depo. the app on my phone said i should have ovulated on may 3rd but i had some weird symptoms may 8th like cramping and all

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Dec. 4, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Its december.... you should be like... um... having a baby any day....
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:47 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• Yeah, what does it matter at this point? Lol, you're clearly about ready to deliver

Or am I missing something here
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 5:21 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• my edd is the end of january
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2012