Brain Farts

How do I understand what I'm reading? I can sometimes a read a book and not know every detail sometimes even simplest details whats wrong with me? Can a reading tutor help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Man I don't know what it is that happens to me....maybe we have ADD?
    Anonymous

• I think it is what you are reading. For me if I am reading a novel I can remember every word, a textbook or something I have to read that I don't want to read, I can't remember at all.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:48 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I love reading but I read so much that some stories get mixed up in my head and I combine a buch a weird ones together when I try to think about it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:35 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• sometimes i can read whole pages, and then realize i didn't absorb a single word, because i was thinking about something else. I'll go back and re read it, and it's familiar, so i KNOW that i already read it. lol
    Brandie_xo

Answer by Brandie_xo at 3:13 AM on Feb. 12, 2009