Stupid question on tests...

My SIL gave me a box that is Clear Blue Easy Digital 7 day Ovulation tests. (Opened box items in box are sealed). So here is my question. I see 5 of the test strips that you insert into the holder (pink packs) and it says that it contains 7 tests and 1 holder. I do not see the holder in the box. Should it be in a seperate package or loose? I think I already know this answer, but you can not buy the holders alone right you have to buy a new kit. Also how many times can you use the holder? The other question that I have is there are 7 purple packs in the box too. They have different expiration dates then the pink test packages. Does anyone know what the purple packs are? Could they be a different type of test just all in the box? Thanks for your help. My SIL picked up the box at church when she saw it and thought of me.

jenniferlee_12

Asked by jenniferlee_12 at 9:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• wow that was confussing lol
    I bet you could use the same holder if they only gave you one Not sure tho
    Good luck
    Hope ... You ovulate soon!
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 9:49 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I was thinking about maybe going and buying the same kit and using the holder from that one with the strips that I have here and didn't know of it was only good to use the holder 7 times or of you could use it more. Thanks for trying to help. I know how confusing it was. I thought that each test had its own holder until I read the box contents. LOL I have only used the test strips that you dip in the urine and then look at both lines.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 9:52 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I would have thought more people would have an answer for this one.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 13, 2009