Has anyone had placenta abruptio early in pregnancy and the baby make it?

im twelve weeks and need some extra prayers for this baby....its heart beat was strong but its placenta has a small gap in it allready so i was put on strick bedrest and i have a 1 1/2 year old which makes it rough...i would like to vent if anyone else has been in this position before ...well this early in their pregnancy...

mommy2one07

Asked by mommy2one07 at 9:51 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• God bless you, my daughter's erupted at 33 weeks, which was very frightened, she had to have emergency c-section, she stayed in the hospital 9 days,my grandson weighted 4ibs3oz,he was on a venitolator,he was in the hospital for 3 weeks, but, I tell you this, it's amazing what the DRS. can do, you just be calm, listen to the DRS.,try to keep help with your son,and get as much rest as possible.
    Anonymous

• I had this at 8 weeks. And now I have a beautiful 3 month old. I started to bleed at 8 weeks and I went to the hospital and they did a pelvic exam and an internal ultrasound. They saw blood behing the placenta and thats a sign that it is detatching from the wall. I got put on bed rest until the blood went away. It's very scary but most of the time its not any harm if you catch it early.
    MadisynsMom0114

Answer by MadisynsMom0114 at 7:34 PM on Feb. 16, 2009