what is considered tanning bed ettiquette????

i recently joined a gym. I like all the extras they offer, like tanning. Its on an "Honor" system. you have to sign in. you have 30 minutes to get your job done & get out. No problem...right. you clean your bed before & after for the obvious reasons. soooo im tanning within my alotted time, i just got into the bed & enjoying my time. I love to tan regardless of those of you who have their opinions...I still love to tan! OK! now im comfy, when someone knocks at the door. now i just got in, so i ignored it. a few minutes later, someone knocked again louder. So now im wondering whats wrong...so i get up & answer. no one is there. I get back in to my bed, get comfy & theres a knock again. I get up again, jerk to door open & a lady is standing there. I said "What?" she said...she just wanted me to know she was waiting for her turn! I said its not your turn yet...so please allow me to have my turn!!!! She got mad & cussed "ME" out!

lacyjones

Asked by lacyjones at 9:54 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• you should have never answered the door... if you have 30 minutes then you have 30 minutes- that is her problem.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• WOW ! I have never heard of that happening to someone. I would ask the Tanning Salon, the rules again, and tell them, that happened. You need your time. Enjoy the sun !:)
    jennanicole

Answer by jennanicole at 10:08 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i wouldve cussed her out right back. thats ur time!!!!
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't have answered, honestly. And even if she was mad, what could she really do?

You have 30 minutes. As long as you are in and out in that time period then you've done what you're supposed to do.

She's just the kind of person who feels entitled to everything, ignore her.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 11:22 AM on Feb. 13, 2009