how do change from formula to milk?

lucasmommy4

Asked by lucasmommy4 at 9:58 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Gradually. Add a little milk to his bottles of formula, then add a little more each day until his bottle is all milk.
    Anonymous

• gradually but not until they are one year old
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• My son will be one on the 21st. I decided the other day to give him a little bit of milk to see if he would like it. I gave him a bottle with nothing but milk in it, I only gave him 3 ounces, just enough to see what he would do. I was afraid that he would taste it and put the bottle down. Instead he drank the whole thing and wanted more.

The next time I did it I gave 4 ounces of milk and mixed formula in with it, due to the fact that I still want him to get the nutrition that he needs. It's kinda trial and error, they will either like it or won't. It will also depend on what kind of milk. I use 2%. Just give it a try.
    foxy400ex

Answer by foxy400ex at 1:46 AM on Feb. 12, 2009