Do you ever just

do you ever get to the point where you get soo fed up with your children's father(s) bullshit that you wanna stop doing everything?? im talking about the excuses the broken promises and the lack of interest in their kids and raising them?!!! right now im soo pissed off at my dds dad! we live a block from each other today is his day off, last night he told me he would come over and help me with dd. dd has been sick since friday night. well he just told me he wasnt going to come over and help bc he cant afford to get sick!!! wtf i asked him bc i need help with her (shes my 2nd) and since shes been sick shes very clingy and so has her sister! im so tired of this! him telling me he will help then turns around and changes his mind! i just want to take the kids to their dad and say here ya go have fun now deal with everything i have to do everyday and dont get a choice in it!!!! i love my kids i do but i cant take care of a house of 6 all by my self!! (i live with my dad 2brothers plus me and the 2 girls). and no one helps with anything! i get all the food in the house and do laundry and clean everything im so close to just not doing anything anymore bc im soo worn out and tired of this...its beyond frustrating! i would just love for them to get a taste of every thing us moms have to deal with day to day ...i mean we cant just change our minds like that! UUGGGGGGGG ok im done with my vent!

rachel216

Asked by rachel216 at 5:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2012 in Relationships

• We just simply stopped trying to make him have contact. Seen him once in 7 years, no loss and I have no stress
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 5:59 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• Do you get child support? If not, take him to court for it! Get everything court ordered and save texts/messages and record every time he sees them. or doesn't show up.
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 6:43 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• I can kinda see where he is coming from. If you have a child support order, he could get sick from your dd, miss work and not be able to pay, whiich would also affect you. It doesn't excuse him telling you he would and then backing out of it, but I get his point.

Also, if you live with 3 other people (one of them being your dad) why the hell aren't they doing anything? I mean, you have two children of your own you have to think about. They could at least lift a finger once in a while. I would be having a sit down convo with the guys you live with now and set some things straight.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:16 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• Sadly, I'm used to this bullshit behavior. When my ex doesn't have money or just doesn't feel like making the drive, he bails on my kids, usually at the last minute.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:17 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• ashley he works almost everyday i dont think one day will affect him paying 50 a week...everything is court ordered and i do record everything ..its just the frusration in it..also i agree the 3 other ppl in this house need to get off thier asses and help around here!!
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 6:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• think and make a decision...

GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 10:26 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Take a dep breath and continue to press forward. there is no way to just say i give up without you looking like the bad guy. I would ask for some help from the others on the house and just do the best you can.
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 7:29 AM on Dec. 9, 2012