Do you????

Do all your "to do list"?
Like some people we know do.
I don't even try. I do not come on here for that.
I think that is the only reason I get some vote ups. Because people are trying to use up all their vote ups, up.

Asked by louise2 at 9:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2012 in Just for Fun

• No
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 9:32 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• I think I've only ever finished it once, when I was a level 1. LOL That was a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:35 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• Nope, couldn't care less about it. I guess if you don't have friends to talk to, there's not much else to do here, though.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:35 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• I think I've finished it completely twice, when I was under Brawnwyn. A hundred years ago
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:37 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• I used to, but it's so ridiculously long now that I don't bother. I'm not going to ask 20 questions a day or whatever it is. I might answer the 80 or so, I definitely barely bump shit unless I go to C4C to bump random questions. Upvotes, I'm really selective on those so only when I'm paying attention.

In short, no.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 9:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• LOL, never. WAAAAAY too much work. I am kind of a lazy CM'er.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 9:30 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

That was back when you couldn't vote anyone up after you ran out.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:38 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• I've never even paid attention to it. I'm pretty sure I didn't even know it was there for the longest time. Once I noticed it I paid very little attention to it.

I've got time to kill until dd gets off work at 11:00. Maybe I could work on it now... or not.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:48 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• I have done it I think twice. I was super bored.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• Nope, don't care. I will answer the questions about leveling up. That is pretty much the only time I pay attention to the "to do" list. I have tried to complete it a couple times, mainly out of boredom.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:30 PM on Dec. 4, 2012