How many people do you really trust?

Here in answers?

Remember how many thought Marley was so great, fooled by her and so many more.

It is the internet ladies there are many fake ladies on here. You never know who they really are so why would you ever give them any info.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Dec. 4, 2012 in About CafeMom

• I trust Brawny, so much so that she's the only member here that actually knows my full name and my address. She sent me hand me down clothes for my kids. She's not a freak or a psycho, and no matter what she "did" it won't change my opinion of her.

For the record, I never trusted marley.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• Meooma's answer is aimed at me. Everyone who has been here for longer than 3 months knows that.

I'll out myself so as to not feed this need to odd desire lately for certain members to cast veiled references, thus encouraging suspicion among other members.

Stupid
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• `I think if anyone seriously tries to rip on Brawny, a member that has done more positive things for Answers than any of us combined, they will be seen right through.

Prawny, don't listen to her bullshit. You're still revered by many on here. That's only changed for a few choice psychos...Kimi, and, well, you know.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 11:58 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 11:02 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• Is this more of that "not casting suspicion"?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:17 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• Oh I trust everyone in answers, implicitly, except anons, they tend to be douche-nozzles so I stay away. Those things harbor bacteria.

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:30 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• Why is everyone picking on Brawny? I happen to think the world of her.

I'll ALWAYS be in her corner!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:13 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• I too would like to know what this betrayal is,since it's been spread out for all to witness

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:13 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• TICK TOCK, meooma. There are a lot of people wanting an explanation for this apparently unfounded claim. If you truly were "betrayed" I believe that the person you are accusing deserves an explanation and since you decided to go 50 shades of public with this one, your captive audience deserves an explanation as well.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Either you are just trying to stir up drama (which is really what it is looking like) or you have an actual hurt and you need to confront the person you are accusing and lay to rest the shit you have stirred up with the rest of the members.

This is a tight knit group of moms on answers. When you start throwing around accusations, you hurt the entire group of moms on Answers. You owe it to us, to everyone on here to either fess up to trying to start shit or to explain what the problem is so we can help fix it and so that the responsible party can apologize (if nec).
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 1:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• So has anyone received a pm from Meooma asking to discuss this "massive betrayal" they've perpetrated against her, or is this more smoke blowing around?

I know I haven't, so it can't be me. Surely, such a betrayal would warrant a private conversation before taking it so public in multiple questions.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:21 PM on Dec. 4, 2012