morning sickness? is this wrong right or bad idk.

im 7 weeks prego and got that mornign sickness uhh lol. But im worried .. because i read on the internet that its normal to get it and throw up like 1 or 2 times . but i get it starting at 6:21 when i wake up in the morning and throw up like 4 times uhh it KILLS me like because i throw up on an empty stomach and there nothing to throw up. soo its like its focing me to like choke my self and i have this bad pain in my chest..is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would talk to your dr. I had morning sickness the whole pregnancy. I couldn't even keep water down, the dr finally had to put me on pills just so I could eat. Morning sickness can get bad :(.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 10:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Yes, it sound like typical morning sickness to me. My OB recommended that I leave a few saltine crackers on my headboard at night with a bottle of water and eat a few in the morning.
    It helped with the morning sickness a little bit, but it mostly helped with the "Dry Heeves."

Best of luck, it shouldn't last too long! :-)
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 10:15 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I had a terrible time with morning sickness. I wanted to curl up and die. It does get easier but you have some weeks to go. The upside is that it indicates a heathy baby.
    JoF

Answer by JoF at 10:25 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• With both pregnancies I threw up 3-5 times a day. I eventually needed to take Zofran which helped me keep food down.

Try other things such as saltines, small meals, ginger and ginger ail and it it helps cool, if not you may need some medication. It's the only medication I have taken while pregnant but I desperately needed it.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:39 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• My doctor gave me nausea medicine and it helped. I had morning sickness in the mornings and then starting at about 5 everynight.

cryssi_renee

Answer by cryssi_renee at 12:00 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• If you puke enough to cause significant weight loss, then it's a problem. With my daughter I lost 30lbs due to morning sickness and had to take Zorfan to prevent myself from losing more. Watch your weight and try to keep some food down. Be sure you're taking your prenatals, or if those make you sick you can try to drink the Ensure nutritional drinks. :) Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Feb. 12, 2009