Does your house have a front porch, you know the big beautiful porches with wicker furniture?

My house in Texas does not. My house in WA does. I love porches.

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 10:22 PM on Dec. 4, 2012 in Just for Fun

• don't I wish. I have a little postcard sized concrete porch. It sucks!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• We have three porches. Two in front and one in back. The one in back is the biggest, but we don't sit on it. We have covered picnic tbles in the back for that. And if we want to just sit outside, it's usually the front porch, cause we can watch our huge weeping willow blow in the breeze. Very relaxing.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• I have a covered front porch with a porch swing and a couple of plants on it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• Yes my dream house has porches that wind all the way around the house.

booklover545

Comment by booklover545 (original poster) at 10:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• Nope. We have a small courtyard with some trees, landscaping, birdbath and I'm adding a spiral herb garden in the spring.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:35 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• I have a porch in front of my townhouse that has a screen door on one side and a sliding glass door further down. But since there's no yard, it's strewn with sand toys, bikes, bubble makers, and the like, instead of wicker furniture. Maybe someday.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:37 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• Nope. I have a porch, but not big enough for furniture. At least no furniture larger than a small iron bistro set. Even then it might be crowded.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:45 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• My parents' home does. It's my childhood home. We have a huge porch with furniture and a porch swing. IMO, it's not a porch without a swing.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:49 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• No, but we have a roof top patio with views of the ocean and the Vincent Thomas Bridge!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:48 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• I have a small front porch with a bistro set on it, but spend more time on the large back deck.

Answer by missanc at 6:09 AM on Dec. 5, 2012