What is your wish for your children?

I pray my daughter is happy, healthy and gets to live her dreams. I hope she reaches her potential.

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 4, 2012 in General Parenting

• For him to be strong, independant, hardworking, and happy in everything that he does.  I want him to be kind to others and have a giving heart.  To know that not everything in life is bad.  To see the good in people and genuinely want to help others without feeling he needs anything in return.  I pray that one day when he finds someone that he will be good to them and not follow in his father's foot steps.   Just to be happy!!  :0)

goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 9:52 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• I hope that my daughter will love her life to the fullest extent possible, and be truly happy. My selfish wish is to have her one day look me straight in the eye & say clearly, "I love you, mommy."
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 10:47 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• That they are always safe, healthy and happy.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:48 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• That he loves life and lives it to the fullest.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:00 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• for them to find true happiness.. to be successful in all that they set their minds to... and for them to have good health..
    mampanda0422

Answer by mampanda0422 at 11:18 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• I hope my daughter will always love herself and at least one other person, and know that at least one other person truly loves her. I wish for her to find joy in her life and make her mark on the world, whatever that may look like.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:19 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• all the given happy, healthy, safe- but also my wish is that she is wise as to who she lets close to her, and I hope that she is kind, well adjusted, loyal and strong!
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 12:08 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• I hope for my son to always remain in good health, become a success in whatever he wants to be in life and will be there to take care of me when I can no longer take care of myself.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:11 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• That when she is old and on her death bed, that she knows she has cherished her family and lived her life to the fullest and has not one thing that she can look back on in regret...that she is completely happy and content with the life that she had.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:52 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• To be happy, healthy, and independent.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 11:32 PM on Dec. 4, 2012