What the hell...

Could possibly prompt two unmarked vehicles with 4 FBI agents each in them plus a sherriff to goto someone's home? I went outside to turn off my Xmas lights and hear my neighbors door being pounded on and someone yelling "FBI open up!!" Then being the chicken I am I went back inside and watched from my window. About 15 minutes later 8 people wearing FBI gear get back into the vehicles and drive off followed by the sheriff. No arrest was made.

Prett crazy shit right? They seem like nice people, it's a brother and sister. I haven't seem the sister in a few days but that's the only thing. I wonder why the hell they had a mob of FBI a their door. What are your theories?? Lol

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 10:53 PM on Dec. 4, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Drugs, child porn, etc
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:54 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• Initial theory - wrong address or old info. How long have they lived there?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• ppopcorn

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• Maybe they were not there .
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• Not for very long, the sister about 3 months and the brother moved in with her about a month ago
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 10:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• See if there's an online police scanner for your area. Might hear something there.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:58 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• Hmm, maybe the daughter got caught up with some bad A-hole that committed a crime (robs a bank, something worthy of Federal agents) and is on the run with him?
    Wrong address?
    scavenger hunt?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:58 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• Looking for someone, maybe that was the last known address for someone in no way related to your neighbours....
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 10:59 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• That's why I have my scanner now. This happened in my old neighborhood a couple years ago. I came home to the Sheriff's dept. yelling at me to get in my house. The next thing I know the SWAT team was running through the back yard.

The guy and his wife were separating and his wife wanted to get her stuff out, he wasn't happy, so she called about all the guns and ammo he had in his home.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:00 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• Damn, says my county is offline? Crap!

Mavi- scary!!
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 11:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2012