Do you like horror movies?

I was watching GHI tonight and I saw a preview for Friday the 13th. It is a remake, and looks sooo scary.

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 10:10 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love horror movies :-D! I have seen the previews for the remake. I do think it looks a lot scarier than the original but I am a little confused because the original wasn't Jason killing and it looked like he was in this one. I am guessing they really changed some major story points :-D
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 10:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I grew up on horror, so it's the only thing I'll watch.
    jazztastic

Answer by jazztastic at 10:13 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• It was his mother right? but only in the first one. I have not seen the other Friday the 13th movies is quite awhile. I will have to put them in my netflix cue.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:16 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Yeah, the end of the first one a little boy Jason pops out of the water opening it for squeals, but the first was his mother doing all the killings. It was always kinda a weird thing for me because he was an adult in the other ones.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 10:20 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• The living dead grow fast I guess wah wah wah.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• yes
    TempestRayne

Answer by TempestRayne at 10:29 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Yep I love scary movies but I'm probably the biggest chicken shit you will ever meet! Haha I always scare myself by letting my imagination run wild
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• That is what is most fun about horror movies mommybrooke!!!
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I love horror movies! I really like the Saw movies lol
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 10:39 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I really liked the first saw movie, but after that they got bigger budgets and they were just lacking something. The first saw movie is one of my very favorite horror movies though.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2009