i have a question: ok i have 2 periods in the same month my first one was11/7/12 and the second one 11/30/12 i was supposed to have a period 12/5/12 but thats probaly not going to happen anyway my question is could this be implantion bleeding? my last supposable period was 3 days and light pink.

leilamom

Asked by leilamom at 12:46 AM on Dec. 5, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Anything is possible, but implantation bleeding is talked about more often than it actually happens. If you're not on birth control and you're having sex, you might well be pregnant. Test this weekend.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:08 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• When I'm really stressed I sometimes go thru this. Or if I'm hanging out with a friend more than usual that has a different cycle time. But you might want to take a test to be sure.
    Rantin1raven

Answer by Rantin1raven at 5:38 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• Sounds like implantation to me!! I know its hard to wait, but wait another week or so so that the test would definitely have enough HGH to detect, and take a HPT!! Good luck!
    EvieQ85

Answer by EvieQ85 at 1:32 PM on Dec. 5, 2012