What kind of neighbor are you?

Kind of a S/O of tnm's question below

Are you the one where all the kids come to play, or the one with all the parties on the weekends, or the one everyone else talks about because you don't come out much?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 6:50 AM on Dec. 5, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Why would everyone talk about us because we don't come out much? Is being introverted really THAT interesting?
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:15 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• We mind our own business
    We're quiet and obey the law
    Beside my son and the 6 year old next door,there are no kids anywhere near us
    We're the 2nd youngest on the block

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:21 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• We're the youngest on our street, that caused the rumor mill to swirl when we moved in. I pretty much stay to myself, but we always have people over & random kids just stop by all the time
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 7:24 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• we are definitely the one all the kids come to, im sure most of you have seen my posts. i cant even go take out the trash without 3 or 4 kids running over to ask if my kids can play. i dont mind it that much, id rather have everyone here then my kids over at someone else's house anyway. oh, we're also the watch from the window when the cops are at your house type-- LOL
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:30 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• The quiet ones who aren't home much.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 7:49 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• We live in the country...all of our neighbors pretty much keep to themselves unless there is something going on where someone needs something or something done. I like it that way. Would like if DD had kids to play with though, but the closest is a little bit of a distance...and no way she's walking from here to there at 6!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:49 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• We are the renters. People were curious enough about us at first. I guess they wanted to make sure we weren't going to a blight in their neighborhood with our squatter ways. We keep to ourselves.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:01 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• We live out in the country. We are basically surrounded by soy beans and woods (makes for perfect deer spotting or hunting). The only neighbors we have are my DH's family, so they already know what we are like. We do keep to ourselves though.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:44 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• We can't even see our neighbors where we live, out here in the country.... When I did live in a small neighborhood, we made friends with an older couple across the street, but we didn't really hang out with them, they were like Grandparents to our son, he was really little, and they loved seeing him... I didn't know the other neighbors, and we lived there 3 yrs.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:45 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• In our immediate area we are the young ones (not that young in our 40's) with kids. We are the crazy ones who tore out a large patch of perfectly good grass to put in, gasp, flowers! We have chickens in back and our kids are out and playing a lot. They do like our 8 ft. Menorah this time of year.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:47 AM on Dec. 5, 2012