MAJOR brain fart this morning... super embarrassed

so i went to have my coffee, grabbed my CoffeeMate creamer from the fridge. i unscrewed the lid to pull off the seal and it wasn't there, plus it looked like some had been used already. i get irritated, thinking i bought some poisoned or tampered with creamer, and planning to make a trip back to publix later to exchange it. thats when i realize i didnt go to the store yesterday (which is why i would have thought that it shouldnt be opened yet, because today would be the first day id use it) but i went monday. yesterday, my girls had me up SO early that i couldnt even recall opening it yesterday already LOL. oh man, i felt like a big dumbass. it scares me when i forget little things like that, coming from a long line of alzheimer patients.

what was your last DUH moment?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 7:28 AM on Dec. 5, 2012 in Just for Fun

• I made our boys sandwiches for their lunch and put the wrong sandwich in the containers, or all of the stuff in the wrong lunchbox.. Thankfully they will eat anything, because when they came home they were laughing when they told me about it. I do this about once a week.. Ugh, it sucks getting "older",lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:49 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• I left the house in my slippers. I was loading my "goodies" into my car, and it makes no sense to go up and down the stairs in heels, so I threw slippers on. I then proceeded to get in the car and leave, but I caught myself in time to go back for shoes.

One time as a teen I remember my mom coming home from work at a really weird hour. I was home for the summer and was like "what are you doing here?" She had tried on 2 different shoes to see which one she liked best, forgot, and left the house with one brown and one black shoe on. She came home on her break to put on 2 matching ones! LOL
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• Lol! I woke up this morning, went to have my bp checked and came home, hungry. Popped a bagel in the toaster and then thought "I need to wash my hair". Went to wash my hair, sat down at the comp, wondered why I was so hungry, THEN remembered the bagel.

Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 12:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• Yesterday the whole family searched for a lost blank check. after the 3rd hour of going crazy, I found it upside down( so it blended into the tile floor)on the floor right in my face the whole time !
    aem8776

Answer by aem8776 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• I have my lotion and toothpaste right next to each other and I started to put lotion on my toothpaste.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 2:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• I am constantly trying to take drinks out of uopened bottles.

The other day I was so tired when getting my son ready, I put his pants on backwards and almost sent him to school that way. We were at the front door when I noticed it, so I switched it aroud really quick.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 4:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• should say toothbrush not toothpaste
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 4:09 PM on Dec. 5, 2012