Where can I find cheap bedroom paint?

Where can I find cheap bedroom paint?

SkyeSkillings

Asked by SkyeSkillings at 7:29 AM on Dec. 5, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• Walmart?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:38 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• Walmart
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 7:43 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• you can check the mis-tinted paint at walmart or Lowes/ Home Depot. Sometimes there are cool colors or you can mix them too

all of those have paint for "cheap" as well that hasn't already had the color added
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:44 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• I found that cheap is not always better. You end up needing a primer and paint or buy it already mixed, primer and paint that cost more. Also, with cheap paint sometimes you need more to get the job done.
    Sometimes, its just better to spend the extra few $$ and do it right the first time.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 7:54 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• Lowes or home depot- look at the "Mis-Tint" section... cheap paint will result in cheap looks. It is worth while to be flexible about the colour and find a mis-tint of high quality for cheap, that you like (you may even fall in love with).

I've worked in rennovations and interior finishing for years, when painting my own home or someone else's I refuse to use "cheap" paint because it actually costs more to put up multiple coats for even coverage and it is *never* washable. No, seriously, it slides right off the walls were as a high quality paint is always washable.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:13 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• We just painted our hall. We used Valspar from Lowes. It was around $35 per gallon. It went on beautifully. It's matte finish, but you can scrub it. I wouldn't waste my time with cheaper paint. If you go through all that work, you want it to look good for years. Make sure you can wash it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:25 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• Avoid cheap paint it's not worth it.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 2:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• lowe's or home depot have great paint avoid the cheap sutff
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 3:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• If you are part of a freecycle group (maybe Craigslist too) in your area, you can ask for it there, some people have un-used or almost full containers of paint to give away for free.
    If there is a Habitat for Humanity store near you, you can also find un-used or partially used paint for low price.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• Cheap paints are not always the best option. Some paints are cheap since they are not quality products. I suggest you do not sacrifice the quality of the paint products you will buy for just a few dollars. The effect of cheap paints may be more expensive in the long run due to fact that you will have to change the paint more often than if you use more expensive paints. Bedroom paints offer a wide selection of shades from the major types of paints. They have offers and discounts for selected items. Browse their website to find what these offers are. You may find something that is beneficial to you.

BetsyStoval

Answer by BetsyStoval at 12:43 AM on Dec. 6, 2012