happiness

would you stay with your babies dad for the babies sake even if you were not happy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 10:25 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• No If mom and dad are miseable you are not setting a good example for your child of how a loving nurturing relationship should be.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:33 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Yes, I would do everything within my power to make it work out for the baby's sake.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:33 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• My parents "stayed together for the kids" as long as they could and we all knew they were miserable and wished from the time I was about 10 they would get a divorce. When I was 16 they did and everyone was much happier, so no I would not stay in an unhappy relationship for the kids.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:52 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Uh, no. Staying together in a loveless marriage does nothing for the kids. Nothing beneficial, anyway.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 11:17 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I belive in trying it all to fix it, but if it really wasn't gonna work my opinion is--wouldn't your kid want you to be happy and if you were happier wouldn't you be a better mom
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:29 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• NO -way! because the one you trying to protect is the one you are hurting and that will be the child. all children will not say anything because they feel like it was all their fault and if they speak what is deep inside of their heart they don't want to hurt their love one's which is both parents i believe you shoudn't stay in a unfit relationship because longer you are together the worser it may get bail out now and talk to the child when you can because you don't want that child to repeat later in life want your doing they say children repeat want's in their enviorment from what i heard today singer Chris Brown was raised in a famil;y like voilents and such and you hear the rumors surfing about his relationship so please go now before it gets out of control i was going to do that once many moons ago and i realized that i was not loving my child enough to leave him it took a lot but i got the strenght that i just put on the
    blesswith3

Answer by blesswith3 at 12:34 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• back shelf i left and i never looked back because my child that i carried for 9mos meant more than him loving me and all that fussing and just hoping not to see his face coming through that door what a releaf not to have to go down that rode again
    blesswith3

Answer by blesswith3 at 12:38 AM on Feb. 12, 2009