Court crap update

** no name call outs please !
have to be anon for court crap-thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------

had another court session coming up next week (child custody/visitation)
but lawyers (mine, his and G.A.L.) had a phone conference with the judge yesterday

outcome...
no court next week, because his motion of weekends alone with our child has been dropped
he has not been following court orders

PLUS...his visitations are suspended !?!
( i was surprised with this one, my lawyer was so to, he was not expecting this, he told me that GAL said mother is doing everything for this child, and he said the GAL went to bat for me)

now this is still only temp, we have new court date in April.
but in order for judge to reverse this...
He will have to pay the GAL (which he has not paid a cent of his half)
He will have to pay for and go to the court appointed shrink that will eval him (i have done 3 of 4 of these eval visits) my lawyer and I suggested this eval, because we needed to prove he is unfit and unsafe to be around children, he and his lawyer agreed to this, saying it would show i was "over protective".
AND the shrink will have to say that he is mentally stable and safe to be around our child (unsupervised)
AND I told the shrink that I am willing to sign a release to get the exact records from the therapist we both went to before I left(2 yrs ago)- the court ordered shrink thinks 100%, that if the couple therapist was inches from reporting him for actions with another underage girl- a related child, and therapist aid i should never leave my child alone with him etc etc (which therapist did say)- that those notes will be in her records.

* think i can take a breathe now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on Dec. 5, 2012 in Relationships

• I'm so glad things seem to be going the way they should now! Yay! Stay strong momma, you really are doing everything right for your child.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:39 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• for now major happiness and prayers he does nothing right and loses all contact!!!!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 8:57 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• That's great news, even if it's temporary. Raising kids is a huge responsibility and it's good to see the court demanding that he jump through hoops to even get to spend time with your child at all. I am sure this is a nice holiday surprise for you.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:37 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• I think this is a major step in the right direction and, finally. Yes, I think you can breath a little now and I'm really, truly happy for you
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:58 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• Well,maybe a half a breath
    I'm pulling for ya hon!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:33 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• I pray it goes your way!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:40 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• Congratulations! Sounds like it is going in your direction.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:13 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• So, so excited for you. Take a deep breath. Let's hope the judge continues to see the truth about your situation. HUGS
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 2:09 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• pray for u
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 2:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• prays
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 9:57 PM on Dec. 8, 2012