How long have you been with your husband, and did you know right away he was the one?

I have been with my husband for 13 years, but we have only been married for three. I knew I was going to be with him forever when I first met him. How about you?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 10:23 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• we've been together for 3 years and married for 6 months. We BOTH knew. It was pretty much love at first sight :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Well I met my hubby when we were 14. We didn't go to the same school or anything but we ran into each other at 19. We started dating right away and knew we would marry each other. We dated for 2 years and have been married 7 years.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 10:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• my hubby and i were married 5 months after dating. pretty much happened immediately. i wasn't interested in dating anyone, happy where i was at that time. met him and about a week later we were dating just one another. which meant going to parties together and the bar together. we have only known each other 2 years now, and all of our friends where we live now (he is training in the military) all think we have been together for 5 years or more. good question!!
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• been together 4 1/2 years, married almost one year.

I didn't really like him much when we first met and started dating. he grew on me, and now I would hate to think of life without him.
    wallylicious

Answer by wallylicious at 10:28 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Almost 7 years - I knew he was the one I wanted right away.
    Anonymous

• We have been together for almost 11 years an have been married for 9. Yes, I knew he was the one.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 10:40 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Good lord NO! The night I met him I told him off with a few colorful words. But after a few months of him asking me out he broke me down and we went out on a date, and I still didn't like him. He called at least once a week for 5 months and finally I agreed to another date. And that time something just clicked, 3 months later we were married. And we have been married for 6 years. I'm so glad he was so persistent, because it paid off!

Anonymous

• Been married 3 yrs and be tog for 4. I knew in HS I was madly in love with him!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 10:49 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• We have been together for almost 4 years and married for almost 6 months. He knew that I was the one for him right away but I was skeptical b/c he was too perfect so it took me a little longer, lol.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 11:02 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• together about 4 years, married in Oct 08.

I knew the moment I saw him he was the man of my dreams! I chased him for 3 and 1/2 years and finally ended up leaving because he kept telling me, "I'm not the kind of guy that can get married. I don't want to be tied down with kids either." I left, and was gone for 5 months... moved 2 states away after 2-3 months... we reunited, and he said, "You're GOING to marry me! Don't tell me no, please!"

Married now, baby due in April, my wildest dreams are coming true at last!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 2:23 AM on Feb. 12, 2009