Anyone stayed at a Great Wolf Lodge?

We are taking a short trip to Ohio between Christmas and New Year's. I thought it would be fun to stay there on the way home, but it is expensive! Is it worth it? There will be 8 of us, and the package they offer is $650 for one night, no food included.

jerseydiva

Asked by jerseydiva at 9:10 AM on Dec. 5, 2012 in Travel

• We went there last year for spring break. We stayed for 2 nights and that was 1 night too long. We're going back in March and only staying one night. You get a wristband as soon as you check in, and can immediately start playing in the waterpark area. You just stash your stuff either in your car or in a small locker for $20. You get $10 back when you return the key.

If y'all are tired of the water park they also have this thing called MagiQuest. You have to buy a special wand, but it's a scavenger hunt up and down the first 4 floors of the place. Mostly in the common areas (stairwells, and area around the elevators).

Yes, it's expensive, but I think well worth it. My kids were 8 and 5.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:20 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• My parents did & thy left because they found bed bugs
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:11 AM on Dec. 5, 2012