Why do it hurt so bad?

I have been dating this guy for 7 months now, but we dated when we were teenagers too. We reconnected after 6 years. I decide to go through his phone the other night and find messages from other women. I did not say anything that night but he could tell something was bothering me because I had an attitude. A few nights later I go through his phone again and decide to say something. He went off on me and kept calling me insecure. I told him that I can't deal with the sneaky things that he has been doing. So the next day (yesterday) He tells me that he is done and dont want to deal with me and my insecurities anymore. I couldn't believe he was being so mean and upset. He said that I was the one who said we should end things the night before so he did not want to hear anything else. He wouldn't even let me tall, he said its too much to put up with. I was at work and I was broken, I started crying and felt numb. He has not called me since yesterday morning and its killing me. How could he claim to love me but then treat me like I meant nothing and as if its so easy to just cut all tie after everything. Should I just give him space or just let him go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Dec. 5, 2012 in Relationships

• ...
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 11:06 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• oh and he is right you are insecure and had no right to go through his phone
    how can he have loved you and then this?

You broke his trust is hoe!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 11:07 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• Let him go. You did go through his phone which means you didnt trust him.
    So he is talking to other females? SO WHAT. That does sound very insecure to me if you're upset he talks to other females. I was in a relationship with a man for 7 months and he knew I talked to other men (that were just friends) and he didnt care. Thats how it should be.

YOU called it quits first he was just finalizing it. Move on.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:08 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• It was more than just casual conversation though. He was getting to know one and wanting to take her out. How can I be ok with that?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:17 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• luvmygrandbaby How am I a hoe? Because I went through his phone? Seriously?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:18 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• definately let him go. it may hurt but the longer you stay and try to force him to be what you want its just the more hurt you go through. Sure it hurts, but you cannot even bein to heal till you cut loose from him
    sgarfield

Answer by sgarfield at 11:30 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• be more specific instead of say he talked to another female
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:35 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• If he was wanting to take someone else out, then let him go. If he wasn't cheating on you already, he was on his way to cheating on you. Let him go and let him be someone else's problem.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:36 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• Let him go. Neither of you is ready for this relationship. Say goodbye.

You also need to know that nosing through someone else's phone is bad news and a sign of immaturity. No serious relationships with anyone till you no longer feel the need to be nosy.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:54 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• He texts other females trying to get to know them and see them. I also saw that he sent a picture of himself to one girl. He sent me the same thing. It was just a face shot but still, you are with me so why are you sending other women photos? Call me nosey all you want but Ihad a gut feeling and it was right. I wish I did not have to go through his phone but at least I admitted it to him. He ended it over this which leads me to believe he wants to be with someone else anyway.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:23 PM on Dec. 5, 2012