What has ur DH/SO done while being pregnant. when u were or are now?just to irritate u

i will go first. my husband would walk up to the fan and fart in the back of it while i was sleeping. it would wake me up bc it obviously stunk!!! so gross

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My DH would poke my belly or move it around and it would wake the baby up and he would kick the crap out of me lol
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 10:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Same as Pinkanfgrl. If I was irritating him at all he would threaten to "wake up the baby" in return making her turn my insides black and blue.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 10:42 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• mine wouldn't cook for me ... he would make me get in the car at 11 at night with swollen ankles drive to the 24/7 mc.d's and order a burger... of course he drove but i still don'tsee how that's easier then cooking for me.
    Anonymous

• he would fart in the car and lock the windows!
    lilys_mommy08

Answer by lilys_mommy08 at 11:01 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• mind would barp for no reason and it would be so loud not to mention when we go someplace in public and right in the middle of dinner there he go's BURP! i didn't want to look up because you know others near heard all i had to do was give him this so-called glare and here comes the argument that always follow how rude so i stop eating out with him not even at the dinner table because he made sure it echo MEN!
    blesswith3

Answer by blesswith3 at 12:08 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• just lollike the loud burps i got rid of the man and burp and we live happy ever after
    blesswith3

Answer by blesswith3 at 12:09 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• My husband is actually pretty sweet. When I was pregante he did a lot of nice stuff like fixing me food and putting up with me being whiny but one thing he did like to do is (and let me throw in here I hit him on the shoulder a lot and he hits me back, its just a game) hit me and I'd say "Don't hit me I'm pregante", and he'd say "Your arm isn't pregnate"
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:27 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• first of all my husband is a silly guy always joking..
    i always had chunky ankles, what can i say, got it from my mom. but since im pregnant now i dont have any more ankles.. more of a calf with a foot lol and he remembers to tease me plenty

glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 3:07 AM on Feb. 12, 2009