Turned on and dry TMI adult content

No matter how turned on I am I can not get wet. Idk what's wrong with me. My SO sometimes gets a little irritated. Is there anything I can do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Dec. 5, 2012 in Relationships

• lube
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• This is a problem for many women. The older you get the worse it can get. Get a water based, glycerin free lube. 'Slippery Stuff" is great. It only takes a little and it will not get dry and sticky or cause irritation.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• I agree with these women but It doesn't feel as great with the lube for me so maybe you might better results than I did
    KColeman90

Answer by KColeman90 at 12:37 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• You haven't mentioned your age or any medications you are on. Birth control, allergy medications, mucinex... lots of things can do it whether you are aroused or not. Even having the heat or A/C on in your bedroom can dry things out.
    Foreplay is super important too, make sure you are getting enough.
    Buy some lube. (and contrary to PP it should feel the same- if it feels different you are using WAY too much!)
    A good water based LIQUID is always best. No Gels, nothing Tingly, nothing Flavored. All you need is a bit of moisture to help things move along. They are condom safe, female friendly (no UTI or yeast), and sex toy compatible.
    If you want something longer lasting, look for a silicone lube, but these are not always toy friendly, so if that is a part of your repertoire, it has to be taken into consideration.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:16 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• Astroglide.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 1:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• I used to love the KY Liquibeads but apparently it was recalled. They suggest using Replens instead. I haven't tried it yet but the Liquibeads were much better because I could put one in every couple days and then not have to mess with lube during sex - maybe Replens is the same?

Answer by missanc at 1:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• I was on meds at one point that did this to me, and no matter what I did concerning foreplay, I could not get lubricated. I generally hate lubricant, as it gets sticky, or feels funny, or whatever, but I've found that I like liquids the most. NO GELS- they get sticky quickly and I find them irritating and itchy. Astroglide is okay, but KY brand is my favorite. I've never tried Slippery Stuff, though.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:52 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• I have TONS of samples... All you ladies need to do is PM me and ask! :)
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• go to gyn
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• Lube/Ky jelly

Answer by louise2 at 3:32 PM on Dec. 5, 2012