Ok! I am going to ask a question I hope most of us wonder.... First of all isnt invitro ferlitzation expensive? And if so where did she get the money

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 10:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• a settlement
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Are you kidding me? What did she do, frame someone from a car accident!
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:35 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• No she was injured at work and recieved a settlement from that
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 10:37 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• oh geez , she should have saved the money and used it to raise the kids she already had... People in the US are money hungry and will take someone for every penny they have. I am from canada and people here are NOT like that!
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:38 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• She got it from a work settlement but now I guess its gone. 3 of the 6 kids she had already have disabilities. She is on foodstamps. She lives in a 3 bdroom house w/ her mom. Already had enough problems so she adds more!
    Anonymous

• She saved money from work, while she was working. Then she got the settlement when she was injured. Then she recieved over $100 thousand in disability until she got pregnant again, not sure what number pregnancy it was. That and one of the six kids is autistic and will recieve SSI the rest of his life. Another has PDD and another has ADHD and both of those probably recieve SSI as well. So that is her "income" right now. Although she claims she has no income coming in. But she said she hoarded her money for all of her previous and this last invitro.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:41 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Oh and what drives me crazy is if she is so broke, where did she get the money to have her nails done? I used to do that and let's be serious, that's about 40 to 50 bucks a month depending on where you live!!! I spend that money on formula and diapers, wipes, and food for my hubby and I now.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Ok let me say this, isnt that where the govt SHOULD step in, because I know if child services got involved they would say ever chiLd over the age of 2 has to have their own room( I guess not the same room as the parent), and even if they are over 2 I am sure there is a limit of how many children can be in the same room.... The govt should be able to say, hey im sorry we have to take these children from you because you cannot afford them and we can give them to families who can. THERE NEEDS TO BE A LIMIT ON WELFARE. SHE WILL HAVE WELFARE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER. But yeah basically what I was gettin to is , there is a room for her (1) and a room for her parents (2) and a room her 14!!!! kids !!!!! thats crazy
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• You cannot stay on welfare in Ca forever, and now you have to actually work for it here because people were just staying on it forever, really in the county I live in here in Ca they are saying that NO ONE will be getting their welfare starting in March because the county just doesn't have the money and niether does the state, and I am pretty sure I just heard on the news that they are going to be doing that in LA county to which is where she lives, either way I dont think the kids should be all split up and put into foster care because here it sucks and they dont alway get treated the right way if you KWIM
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 10:51 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Please, luvsDanika don't group "people in the US" as all being money hungry. That is a tad judgemental of your southern neighbor.

Every country, every nationality, every income level has people who are money hungry. Even Canada I'm sure. It's not like you have a gene there that make it so no money hungry people exist in your country.

Anonymous