If you wanted to start fresh with your life?

What would you do? (including your dh and kids with you) Especially health wise.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Health

• Start eating salads with every dinner. Start taking family walks (obviously when the weather is better) after dinner (or before). Nix junk food, and offer (and eat yourself!) Healthy nuts like Almonds or shelled sunflower seeds, or fresh veggies like carrots, or some yogurt, as a snack.

If there are people in your life that you want to start living without, the only way to do it is to cut all contact. Either tell them, or don't, but don't hang out with them or let them come around cause they will only drag you down.

Good Luck!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 10:39 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• to be more active.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 10:42 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• If I can get Harry Potter to magically wisk away my debt, weight loss would be easier with less life stress.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 10:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I would get back to doing yoga and make more time for my art.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 10:45 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• EAT VEGGIES AND FRUITS. I WISH I LIKED THEM :(
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:45 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Drink more water. I wish I had gotten into the habit way younger. These days I'm doing great if I drink one glass a week.

DD always drinks water, though. Anything else (juice/other drinks) is a treat that she gets once in a while...I consider it (water-drinking habit) one of my greatest gifts to her.
    Anonymous

• Darn I mis-read the question. I read it as what can YOU do, lol, not what would I do. I have already done those things...when I found out I was pregnant I swore I would be debt free by the time she was born, and every penny went to paying off debt, I called collectors and made settlements to lower my debt, and got it all (10,000) paid 2 months after she was born. I stopped hanging out with my drug user friends, and am starting to make friends with the girls at work instead. I have started school this semester, and am in a weights class trying to lose my baby fat and have lost 10lbs so far since January. We (me and my family) eat healthier meals now, and surround ourselves with wholesome people, no negativity is aloud in our house.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2009