Don't you hate it when he...

...walks out of the door after an argument with a word about where he's going, and doesn't answer when you call after it's been a few hours?

Grr..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 10:39 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• IF my hubby ever did that me nad my son would be gone and my phone would be off for a good day or two or week. I would teach him to never do that again.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• guys can be very immature
    CamsMom82208

Answer by CamsMom82208 at 10:40 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I would love to have that option, krazyash, but we only have one vehicle, and he took it. He will, however, come home to a locked door...
    Anonymous

• Then do the next best thing- when he does come home.. have a plate of cookies made.. greet him with a kiss and say Hi sweet heart I sure have missed you... would you like a cookie?? And act like NOTHING happened and kill him with kindness...I'm sure that will piss him off just as much. :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• That is not good...when this happens we just walk to the next room and blow off steam and play a game on the XBOX or playstation 3 and me on CM. As time goes by you forget what you were mad about before you know it no one is mad. It is really silly to get upset over something that you are eventually going to get over. If not everybody  will be divorced. You guys need to talk and stop acting like this. Or you are just gonna have to do what he does. Give him a taste of his own medicine.in love

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Before you lock the door, make sure his stuff is on the lawn.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 10:46 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I am actually lucky to have a husband who doesn't walk out the door after fights. If he did though I would hate it. You should do just what you are going to do, lock him out then take awhile to get to the door.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:48 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Unless your wanting a divorce don't through his stuff on the lawn. Thats taking it all to another level- because if my hubby did that to me (which we don't walk out on each other either) I would take my son and my stuff and send him divorce papers.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:49 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• lol, exactly edna :)

This isn't something he does often, so I'm not about to kick him out. It just really pisses me off that he wouldn't tell me where he was going or answer his phone...for all I know he got in a car wreck or something!
    It's aggravating and worrisome.
    Anonymous