Which one is better?

I am looking at getting a new phone, i have sprint and so far its down to a black berry of some sort or a LG lotus. I have heard good and bad about both from a ton of "pro" website but wanted opinions from people in the real world. So which one is better?

abbynzachsmommy

Asked by abbynzachsmommy at 10:45 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Shopping

• I LOVE my blackberry! I looked at the Lotus at one point in time but was not too impressed with it.
    Mom2SKMB

Answer by Mom2SKMB at 11:25 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Well if I had my way, I'd have a blackberry, but...that didn't pan out. I do have an LG though, mine is the Voyager, and I love it. I've never had any problems or anything with it. I like LG's. I can't help you with the blackberry though.
    Charlie98

Answer by Charlie98 at 11:38 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I love my hubby's blackberry. They are expensive though so he also got the insurance on it. I don't know if you usually get insurance or not, but it may be something to consider!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 1:40 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I just got a Blackberry Pearl yesterday, but so far I really like it. It's just taking me a little while to learn how to operate the fancy little thing! lol From my experience, Motorola phones generally get better service and are more durable than LG.
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 2:40 PM on Feb. 12, 2009