OMG what can I do TMI

I am going to go crazy, my SO and I haven't had sex in about four or five days and well its really because he has been so busy with work and we have our son who is 6 months old, so its not always easy to find the time but serisouly I keep dropping hints and he is not getting it. What should I say to him to get him to wake up and realize hey I want some lol or how can I just seduce him? Any ideas?

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 10:46 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • Um... stand naked in front of him and tell him to have hot sex with you NOW. LOL
    Tonight I put on a Tshrit that barely covered my cheeks and walked out and asked him if it was okay that I walked around like for the rest of the night- (he's an ass guy) worked like a charm he was on me like white on rice. hahaha
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:48 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Go up to him and unzip his pants. You know the rest ;) gl hun
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 10:52 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Ha Ha Ha Krazyash!! Yeah guys are dense in the sex department, you can't drop hints just come right out and tell him, I WANT YOUR BOD!
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:54 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I usually just put something sexy on and ask my husband if he can help me with something. He loves it when I am the one asking.
    joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 10:54 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• cook him dinner naked, im not even kidding. it works.
    lilys_mommy08

Answer by lilys_mommy08 at 10:59 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Just start going down on him no man is gonna turn that down
    Anonymous

• I usually just act like I don't want to. Joleensboys why aren't you at work?
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:09 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• lilys mom does he actually eat dinner lol my hubby would want dessert first lol
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:33 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• As soon as he walks in the door say "Hi honey!" With a big ol smile on your face. Run up to him and kiss him passionately and start kissing his neck while feeling his package. Then take his hand and put it to your goodies so he can see how juiced up you are and start giving him head! WORKS EVERY TIME!!! Quit dropping hints! Go after what you want girl!!! lol xoxo
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 1:35 AM on Feb. 12, 2009