My 4yr old daughter doesn't like crowds and is not starting not to wanna go to school help!

Iluvselena51602

Asked by Iluvselena51602 at 6:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2012 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• okay I get the school thing I battle it 3 or so times a week but is she saying she does not like crowds or does she just get shy around tons of people?
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 7:00 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• how long has she been in school for?? and if shes been going for awhile whats changed to make her not wanna go? id be asking her teachers how shes been acting in class maybe they've noticed a change as well?

rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• Fear is a learned behavior. Keep feeding it and you'll have a problem.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• She s shy around certain people to the point where If we go to someone's house she will not get out of the car do I force her? Or give it time?
    Iluvselena51602

Comment by Iluvselena51602 (original poster) at 6:59 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• She might have a phobia of large crowds. It's a real thing. One of my friends deal with that same phobia.
    LovingMommy0123

Answer by LovingMommy0123 at 11:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2012