Is taking a fruit supplement close to eating fresh fruits?

I know that is not as good as eating fresh fruit, but sometimes I eat a fruit and it is not tasty sometimes it's too soured or not so tasty. I don't like it when that happens.
So I would rather take a pill knock it out. If I can only do that when I am hungry, take a pill for breakfast, lunch and dinner...LOL

Not to mention my teeth are so sensitive.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Health

• here is a great way to get those fruits. mix up some yogurt in the blender with a few different fruits in it. there is a great snack, breakfast or whatever that has lots of nutrition to it.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:54 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

•    There is nothing as good for you as the real thing . Experiment with a bunch of different types of fruit, until you find a couple that you really like. Try to incorporate them into a couple of meals & snacks a day. You will quickly start to notice how much better you feel inside & out .good luck

jrb9274

Answer by jrb9274 at 8:54 AM on Feb. 12, 2009