The worst thing you've been told on this site?

i was once told that because i'm a single mom my son should not play soccer or be in boy scouts - it cost too much money.
so because i am single my son should not have male figures in his life like coaches and boy scout leaders.
i was blow away by that fellow moms comment

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Dec. 5, 2012 in General Parenting

• okay, well first of all you know that is bullshit
    and secondly I dont remember negative shit people say on here so, I really cant say
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 8:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• if i recall i made a post about money being tight and / or budget question
    this was a responce i got
    i just remember this one because i found it so out right rude
    i wasn't spending money on beer or drugs i was spending it on my son and activities
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• Why try to remember the negative? Ignore it and move on.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 8:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• I have had the most positive responses, except for the person who told me that there was bedbugs at the hotel we were going to book. I found this from asking so many turkey questions my group directed me here. I will let you know if we catch bedbugs or not, LOL
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 8:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• 1) because I am not Christian I should not have a Christmas tree. It was a statement made TO me specifically

2) I am ignorant because I had asked a question about if Mormons sort of stick to their own for friendship and such- I had lived in Utah and found it very difficult to talk about anything but the weather with most people there
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• That's the worst you've had?
    I've gotten all teh usual associated with my religious preference (or lack there of). I'm going to hell, I don't deserve to live, I should have CPS called on me for not taking my kids to church, Spawn of Satan (which I take as a compliment), caled an attention whore and a bitch, fat 700 lb. ugly hag with greasy hair chomping on doritos. I'd really have to check my journals and past history to find all of them but I don't care that much.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• I may have had worse but this is the one that stuck with me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• I have 4+ years of posts to go through. Nothing stands out.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• I don't ask a lot of questions, and when I do they are pretty light hearted, so I haven't had much in the way of negativity. I did ask for helpful information recently about something serious and I got a really insightful anwer. That's the sort of thing that sticks with me about answers.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 9:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• I'm also Spawn of Satan and controlled by him, same person who read a thought bubble I wrote about my son not feeling well and ran to Answers to tell everyone my son had been diagnosed as special needs, was dying, and I was abusive to him and everyone else because I couldn't handle it.

Hate to think what the bitch would've said if there really had been something seriously wrong with him.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2012