The worst thing you've been told on this site?

i was once told that because i'm a single mom my son should not play soccer or be in boy scouts - it cost too much money.
so because i am single my son should not have male figures in his life like coaches and boy scout leaders.
i was blow away by that fellow moms comment

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Dec. 5, 2012 in General Parenting

• okay, well first of all you know that is bullshit
    and secondly I dont remember negative shit people say on here so, I really cant say
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 8:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• I'm also Spawn of Satan and controlled by him, same person who read a thought bubble I wrote about my son not feeling well and ran to Answers to tell everyone my son had been diagnosed as special needs, was dying, and I was abusive to him and everyone else because I couldn't handle it.

Hate to think what the bitch would've said if there really had been something seriously wrong with him.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• Why try to remember the negative? Ignore it and move on.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 8:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• That's the worst you've had?
    I've gotten all teh usual associated with my religious preference (or lack there of). I'm going to hell, I don't deserve to live, I should have CPS called on me for not taking my kids to church, Spawn of Satan (which I take as a compliment), caled an attention whore and a bitch, fat 700 lb. ugly hag with greasy hair chomping on doritos. I'd really have to check my journals and past history to find all of them but I don't care that much.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• NP your post made me shudder...id rather deal with all the drama on here 100 times than have to deal with "she who shall not be named" again. talk about a spawn of satan haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:44 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• Hmmm. Honestly you guys are usually pretty nice to me. :)
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• over the years ive read some REALLY terrible things, but none of them have ever been directed at me. at least nothing that hurt enough for me to remember.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• Hmmm, before the 2008 election I was called a racist because I was not voting for Obama. There was a lot of race baiting in PCE during that election.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• id rather deal with all the drama on here 100 times than have to deal with "she who shall not be named" again

Sorry, should've posted one of fiat's evil nun pics with it as a warning.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• I have had the most positive responses, except for the person who told me that there was bedbugs at the hotel we were going to book. I found this from asking so many turkey questions my group directed me here. I will let you know if we catch bedbugs or not, LOL
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 8:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2012