Dont u also hate it when .....

ur man goes out with his friends and supposedly cant hear the phone. or just doesnt keep track of time and is out way longer than he told u.

it scares me and yea hes got 10 missed calls from a worried wife

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Men are just daft! For some reason, the idea that you could worry about them is beyond their understanding.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 11:03 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• No because i dont let him go out with his idiot friends!
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 11:06 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• My DH is a homebody so I am usually here with him and his friends, lol.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 11:08 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• My husband is in a band so yeah it bugs me when he is at practice and can't hear the phone, but then I realize they are playing music LOUD so he really can't hear his phone, and he always calls me back when he sees that I called.
    If you are the same one whose husband walked out after your fight see how he likes it if YOU don't answer the phone when HE calls.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:09 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• not me..sorry
    Anonymous

• Yes, that has happened to me a few times too...it pisses me off.
    Anonymous

• And no edna, this is a different Anon than me, the Anon whose DH walked out after the fight :P
    Anonymous

• Yes my husband is on this kick where he goes out every friday night with the guys and we have sat and sunday and monday because he works 4 10's so when he goes out they are usually watching the ufc fights our boxing and or playing basketball but he always is really late and he does call me all the time when he is out but some nights he might leave the phone in the tahoe so he can play ball I hate it
    jyssi1557

Answer by jyssi1557 at 11:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• LOL that cracks me up when women say " no i dont let him go out with his friends" I dont understand how we have the right to TELL eachother what we can and cannot do!! I do however understand voicing my opinion on not liking him to go out or whatever else or asking him to maybe stay home with me but telling your husband what to do that seems a little overboard to me!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:01 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I never had this happen.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 12:14 AM on Feb. 12, 2009