what would you do if...

your husband passed gas while you were both in the tub fooling around? My husband and I have a big jet bath tub that we love to have sex in but the other night we were in the middle of it when he passed gas. I told him to get out of the tub! It killed the moment for me. I was just wondering if you would do the same thing or if you would continue to fool around.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Once me and my husband were right in the middle of it. Not just fooling around but acctually doing it. He stops looks and me and ask "What would happen if I farted cause I really gotta and I don't know what to do" I told him to go ahead and just laughed and we continued till we finished.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:17 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I would probably bust up laughing we all fart at one time or another
    Anonymous

• Oh we pass gas in frunt of each other all the time but not in the middle of having sex! There is a time and place for everything and that was not it.
    Anonymous

• id probably laugh... i might not continue bc he might do it again. once he starts he doesnt stop. but then id prob. do it right back. TAKE THAT!!!! i know its gross
    Anonymous

• LOL my DH has also farted while we were fooling around and that was the end of it! I am not shy about gas, but it kills the mood.
    Anonymous

• Yeah I would laugh then continue.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:11 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Hahahahaha! My cousin and I had this conversation the other day! I would laugh, but the moment would be killed for me.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• lol, I have no idea...it would probably ruin the mood, but I would TRY to just laugh it off...still, laughing upsets the mood...
    Anonymous

• i would laugh and mess up the moment
    for him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• lmao! i would definately laugh!!! and hopefully get the momentum going again hahaha! how funny! I just had a total visual in my head and I don't even know what you look like lmao! Funny stuff!!!
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 1:32 AM on Feb. 12, 2009