i still have no clue.

my period is now four days late. two HPTs negative. little crampy feelings in belly. peeing like four or five times every hour or two( which is alot for me cause i usually only pee like three or four times a day) fatigue, tender boobs and darker nipples. had very little spotting. and i feel sick like all the time. what do you all think? and im asking here because everyone seems to be experts here and everyone knows because they have been through it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes it could be stress but I would like you to know that I took 8 test with my first baby because my mother in law swear that i was pregant and none of the test said yes. Till she took me to the doctor and the drew my blood and they said defintally i was pregant so I would sugest you go to the doctor and let them test you
    jyssi1557

Answer by jyssi1557 at 11:23 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i would say wait another week and test again... also go to the doctor and get a blood test. sometimes hpt's dont work!!!
    Also make sure you are not too stressed out! i know when im overly stressed my period just doesnt come at all!
    hope that helps :)
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 11:18 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• thank you. it does. im not too stressed because i want a kid. but my boyfriend wants absolutely nothing to do with me if i am pregnant. so i have a problem there. :( damn boys.
    Anonymous

• how much does it cost for blood testing?
    Anonymous

• It could be stress, could be all in your head, but it also could be that you are pregnant and your hCG levels aren't high enough to register on a hpt yet. Give it like another week and test again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Feb. 12, 2009