How was your day?

Mine was fantastic. Played with my kids all day then SO came home from work, built a fire, cooked me dinner then took the kids in the other room to watch a movie while I took a nap.

And I fit into my 3 year olds tutu. Nothing like getting thin again after a pregnancy!

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 12:38 AM on Dec. 6, 2012 in Home & Garden

• Crazy busy. Productive though. Your day sounds nice.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:42 AM on Dec. 6, 2012

• Sounds like a great day!!

It was hubby's birthday today, but we both worked, and my day was a little insane. Weird problems to solve all day long. For the most part I got them resolved, but hoping that tomorrow will be more problem free!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:49 AM on Dec. 6, 2012

• It was really special! Had breakfast with my mom, got my stroller deep cleaned, did some shopping, and looked at baby stuff.
    Then DH came home, we got our tree, decorated it with DD, I made cookies, we ate dinner, and I felt the baby kick (flutter) for the first time today :) It was a good day!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:03 AM on Dec. 6, 2012

• What a nice day, Staci.

I was sick as a dog, still with my killer sore throat, curled up in my recliner for most of the day, hoping my four-year-old didn't turn the house upside down. She was pretty good, though, and kept bringing me glasses of water and standing there watching to make sure I drank every drop. Maybe she'll go into nursing someday.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:04 AM on Dec. 6, 2012

• Quiet.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2012