Do you think I am too young for the father of my baby and is it weird that I am only 6 yrs older than his son?

I am 21 going on 22 in sept. My boyfriend (father of my daughter) is 34 going on 35. We love each other like crazy and have rough and good times. He has an older son that is 15 going on 16. He can pretty much be my little brother. I feel wierd at time when I am around him because he is going through that puberty stage and Ive caught him several times staring at my breasts. (They are pretty noticable when they are a full D. lol) He doesnt come around much but like 4 or 5 times through out the year. Should I let it be or not come around him when hes there? oh yea, I cover up when hes around too so dont think I wanna be a stepmom skank....lol

dha8718

Asked by dha8718 at 11:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• My brother is 34 and my sil is 22 they seem to be happy I think she is a little inmature but hey they get along and are happy so our family is happy for them. Life is to short mias well be with the one u love.
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 11:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Yeah I do think its kind of weird. I mean if he didnt have a kid so close in age to you it might be a bit different, but it makes me wonder if he's like trying to re-live his youth or whatever by being with you. I never do understand why older men want young girls. Its creepy.
    Anonymous

• my SIL is 30 and the father of her new baby is older than my FIL (in his 60's) so honestly I think it depends on the people invovled.
    Anonymous

• it is kinda weird but you cant help love. It is just going to be hard for your step son to take you serious with being so close in age. I know it would of for me if I was in his shoes but as i said you cant help love and it is not your fault that you fell in love and he had a son that age.
    jyssi1557

Answer by jyssi1557 at 11:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• You know he met me when I just had turned 18 like a month after. We clicked instantly and we became friends after he dumped me for his exwife and now we are together and happy. In a way I am actually happy with him because we have a beutiful daughter and we know how to talk to each other like friends. ( i mean isnt that what relationships should be based on part of the time? your partner is your BF?)
    dha8718

Answer by dha8718 at 11:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I dont think there is anything wrong with it. You are more mature than a 16 year old kid, so stop worrying.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 11:33 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Yeah, I think it is weird. It'll be hard trying to win the respect of his children
    Anonymous

• I dont think you are too young for him. As long as the two of you are happy (and both adults), age doesnt matter.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 12:13 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I think if you approach it in the right way. You could have a really good step-mom-son relationship. Being close in age with him will help you relate to each other but also remain the adult. Age different in a relationship should matter as long as you are both legal. I'm 23 and my husband will be 30. It just depends on the personalities !
    AustinsMommy306

Answer by AustinsMommy306 at 12:37 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I think it is fine, especially since the Boy doesn't live with you guys. He probably thinks its cool to have a young stepmom!
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 6:49 AM on Feb. 12, 2009