How crazy have you been?

I left a candle burning for about 24 hrs.! I give credit to Pier One, because that sucker wasn't half way burnt, nor did it break in any form. I finally smelled something and thought, "Hmmmm that smells like my candles..." I looked around and sure enough it had been lit the night before. Ugh. What crazy thing have you done?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• eye rollingMy answer is similar to Gigantaur'sMommy's.  I have a cup of hot tea every morning & when the water,  with the tea bag already in it starts to boil, I remove it from the microwave..  I always place the mug on a napkin to help keep the counter cleaner because I use Coffeemate & Sweet & Low.  Since they're both in powder form, they can make a mess.  Well, that morning I opened rhe pack of Sweet & Low, pured it on the napkin & tossed the empy Sweet & Low packet into the mug with the boiling water!      DUH!!!!!

Tweeby

Answer by Tweeby at 11:51 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Today while talkin to my grandmother on the phone I had my daughter nipples and lids boiling and forgot until i smelled burnt plastic... needless to say i have to go get new bottles because i melted ALLLLLL the lids
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 11:16 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i poured milk into my sugar container earlier..... i felt reallyreally dumb after...
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 11:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I was trying to rekindle a relationship with my (separated) hubby and I called him my boyfriend's name in the very act.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 11:50 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I walk into walls a lot. Its weird.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:15 AM on Feb. 12, 2009