• In the Spotlight:

PERSONAL REALLY PERSONAL

Has any of your husbands asked you to have a threesome with them?
If so what did you do? I have never been with a women and I have alway thought that it was gross but I have never done it so how would I know? My husband is really into it and I am thinking about doing it for him! Do you all think that I am crazy? I need some truthful in put thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• where do you live? wanna do a foursome?
    Anonymous

• Ive been with a chick.... its a thrill but a threesome nooo.. me and my SO met because i was with his friend and his friend had a girl so i knew it was just a fling... But his friend always asked if i would have a threesome with them and i said no... Now he wonders why I wont let him go out ith that friend.. First because I know he cheats on his chick and second because I dont want him tryin to get him to have a threesome with some random chick
    Anonymous

• No, my husband has never asked me -- and if he did I would say no. If that's something YOU want to do then do it--you can't do it for him. I don't think it's a good idea...I have known several people who have done it and ended up leaving their spouses for the other person. I guess you just need to make the right decision for you (sorry I wasn't much help).

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 11:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• No, he's never asked me seriously.

I think that before you decide, you really need to think about it...REALLY. Try to imagine who it would be, what would go on, how you would feel, what would happen afterward, etc...
    Anonymous

• I think you should consider doing the foursome for various reasons. threesomes can cause too much damage to a relationship imo. A foursome makes it more equitable and safer and easier to deal with. Doing a threesome isn't always as easy as it seems.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:25 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Go for it what u waiting on ohhh maybe to get an STD or maybe your man will get more pleasure out of the other person involved and go back to them without u then what would that be cheating.Hell no I would not if he had respect for u and really loved u he would be happy with u and only u.Find a real man u got a real selfish one
    Anonymous

• I have a friend who did this for her husband and they were both sooooo extited and had fun while doing it but there were alot of hard very harmful feelings afterwards!! They said that just eachother will NEVER be enough again!! I think that everyone should have a threesome or whatever else before you get into a serious relationship or married do it with people you dont care about so there are no hard feelings!! I think this would be a very very bad relationship decision!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:05 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• My husband has never asked and never would. Honestly, if he did (which he wouldnt) I would leave him.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 12:14 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• DONT DO IT! MY HUSBAND AND I DID AND IT ALMOST RUINED OUR MARRIAGE! A 3SOME ISN'T JUST YOU BEING WITH A GIRL! YOUR HUSBAND WOULD BE INVOLVED ALSO AND UNLESS YOU CAN HANDLE THAT DON'T DO IT! YOU WILL REGRET EVERY MINUTE OF IT!
    AustinsMommy306

Answer by AustinsMommy306 at 12:40 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• My SO has never asked, he for one would be jealous, even if it was another girl. And I think i would end up trying to kick someones ass during it. I don't like to share and neither does he so it works. I for one think a 3some is a very bad idea i have known of too many couples ruind because of it. If you think being with a woman is gross your mind probaly wont change while its going on. If you really want to try it I suggest you have a girl on girl for him, just let him watch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Feb. 12, 2009