Do you talk about "cafemom " biz to you hubby or do you think you should keep it to yourself because is you get away and woman time?

You all gals know that men like to have that "man" time with guys. We like to have our time with the ladies! Sometime guys are like "what is so damn interesting about that website your on so much and what are you talking about in there about me?" Should you share it or just keep to your self because it is like what men do with that guy time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I tell him a few things, but I like to keep most of it to myself, it's my little getaway and chat with other moms and friends ive made on cafe mom, hmmm i wonder if they have a "cafe dad"? lol!
    Miss.KelliAdams

Answer by Miss.KelliAdams at 11:33 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Oh i tell hubby when i find things that just amaze me or that shock me, but i also find a lot of good info on current medical treatments and findings for our son as well as other need to know info for parents like recalls and new products. He doesnt look at the site and im not normlly on when he is home or awake so i only bring it up if i see somethng interesting i think he would like to hear or if i find something that i know will make him laugh.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Mine doesn't really care. I don't talk about it like it's a huge part of my life, but sometimes I'll read an interesting piece of information and I'll be like, "The other day, I was reading on CafeMom and...."

Or sometimes he'll come up to give me something, and a group post will catch his eye and he'll make a comment...

Otherwise, it's not a factor in anything, lol.

Anonymous

• I talk to my hubby about something... he really doesnt have an interest in it tho..lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:23 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• This is my little get away my 21 year old son asked me one day what I was looking at I showed him he said it was kind of neat he said it's a little mom my space.I work alot so I find it relaxing to set down and chill on this for a while.Sometimes a little bit turns into a little to long lol
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 11:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I tell mine about all the psychos there are on here!! He thinks it's funny.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:28 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I certainly talk about the stuff I read on here. I also do a lot of "What would you do" or "What do you think?" kind of thing. We've had some good conversations! :D But mostly, it's my time to myself when the boys are down and he's working or asleep! :D

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:35 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I do tell hubby some of the more idiotic things I've read on here and about some of the morons that write it :)
    Anonymous

• I share medicinal info with my hubby, but for the most part, this is my time alone. He's grateful that I've learned many ways how to get myself a life and some bizness so that I can leave him the hell alone! LMAO
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 11:49 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i tell him and we both laugh because there are so many idiots on here that think they are lawyers drs theropist everything i think he laughs harder then me
    Anonymous